LINDA Engineering & Trade
ENDO air hoists
Wire rope model (EHW & AH series)
- Air motor is engineered with rotary vane system which 7 pieces of vanes make a rotor rotate with air pressure. 7 pieces of vanes are equipped in a rotor installed in a biased cylinder and they are able to slide to radius direction.
- Reduction gears are planetary gears which are small and light and further capable of large speed reducing ratio. Reduction gears are heat-treated gears.
- Control valve contains 2 spool valves of spring return type which has 2 position and 3 port. Valve is operated by the lever switch connected to a spool.
- Brake for EHW series realizes excellent braking capability due to both a durable and secured cone brake connected with a control valve and engine brake effect generated by a typical air motor.
Chain model (EHL & AT series)
- A rotor is equipped with a biased cylinder and further the rotor has 7 pieces of vane which is able to slide to radius direction. These are regarded as the rotary vane air motor that the air pressure makes a rotor rotate using 7 pieces of vane.
- Reduction gears are engineered with planetary gear system composed of 2 step reduction(3 step reduction for EHL-1TS to EHL-6TW), which are capable of large reduction ratio and light and small. Further gears are treated with heat and have sufficient strength.
- Control valve is composed of a spring return type spool valve of direct driving, 3 positions and 5 ports. Valve is operated by a valve lever connected with a spool(valve cone)
- A disc brake is adopted for brake mechanism, which is durable and sufficient. The brake makes the most of air motor characteristics.
- The surface hardened chains are used for ENDO air hoists and they are excellent for performing tightness and tough against wear.
We thank you for visiting Linda Tube’s web site. As we look forward to hearing from you in person, we hope that you could use this site as a tubing reference as well as an introduction to our services.